Whether you are planning a small private wedding or reception or large reception with 300 guests, your wedding day will be everything you imagined. Situated in uptown New Albany, The Calumet Club is close to the Louisville metro area as well as convenient to all of Southern Indiana.
We make your day easy. Bliss Ballroom is Southern Indiana’s grandest reception venue. Imagine your wedding day in this beautifully restored historic ballroom offering two stories of beauty and space for your guest.
Call us to schedule an appointment 812-949-1611.
- 300 guests for a Reception
- 250 guests for a Wedding and Reception
This spectacular space features full bar and catering capabilities, with plenty of space to have many options for a banquet and table layout and many table arrangement options, state-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities, and a second story to give your event plenty of space.
- 150 guests for a Reception only
- 130 guests for Wedding and Reception
The perfect location for your next function. Features an elevated stage area, projection screen along with state-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities, full bar, and catering capabilities, with plenty of space for your banquet buffet and many table arrangement options.
With all the amenities to make your event a memorable one, it’s perfect for weddings, wedding receptions, class reunions, corporate parties, business meetings, luncheons, bridal and baby showers.
- Available to Brides and Bridesmaids who book their Wedding and Reception at the Calumet Club
- Newly renovated, stylized, vintage, spacious, accommodating and luxurious.
The perfect place for Brides and Bridesmaids to get ready for their special day. Our Bridal Suite includes a Salon-style hair station, custom built makeup counter with seating for up to 5 bridesmaids, and seating for other bridal party members. The suite also includes a separate room just for the Bride to reflect in private before walking down the aisle.
- Available to clients who book their Wedding and Reception at the Calumet Club
- Newly renovated, historic, accommodating, spacious, masculine, and practical.
The Groom’s Room is a true hidden gem of the building. It showcases an historic World Map that spans 20 feet wide and 12 feet tall, leather couches and chairs, a billiards table, and a pair of flat screen TV’s.